WHITE WINTER FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
What a fantastic family holiday!
Sometimes, sometimes you just want to be a child again... and enjoy every moment!
Alta Pusteria offers fun days for the whole family.
A child’s week of their dreams in Alta Pusteria
• Skiing in Braies’ “Kameriot” directly at the Asterbel (here skiing his fun)
• Winter hikes to Lago di Braies (wasn’t there once a war princess... how did the story go?) or at Lago di Braies (my family and I take in some fresh winter air);
• Winter hike Prato Piazza - Picco Vallandro (easy peasy, lemon squeezy!);
• Horse drawn carriage ride in Dobbiaco, San Candido or Sesto (romantic for Mum and Dad and I’m allowed to pat the horses)
• Climbing centre in Dobbiaco and Sesto (cool! I can climb all over the place!)
• Family skiing mountain Baranci (Hm.. a fun toboggan ride or building an igloo in the snow park?)
• Skiing region Sesto Dolomites and skiing region Plan de Corones: 200 km of brilliant pistes and ski nursery (where I can have fun without my parents and without skis!)
• Nature park house in Dobbiaco (you can experience lots of interesting and exciting things there!);
• Kurpark spa complex in Villabassa - the children’s playground is amazing! Walking the Passeggiata “Mooskirche” circuit (my Mum really likes this because it’s always sunny);
• Dobbiaco ice rink in the Sportzone “Gries”
• WILDLIFE PARK
Wildlife park Dobbiaco: wildlife park with fallow deer, red deer, lynx and mouflon, wild boar, pheasants, eagle owl and other animals.
• SKIING REGIONS AND THEIR ATTRACTIONS FOR CHILDREN
Young and old enjoy the family region Dolomiti Superski
Ski lifts Braies at the Hotel Asterbel right by the ski lifts up to the end stop of the Long Lift. With the toboggan down the same way or via the ski piste.
Dobbiaco Artificial ice rink for the sports area "Gries" Gustav Mahler-Straße 24, Tel. 0474 972 529, Skate rental, ...
Kids Attractions in skiing areas
Wildlife park at Dobbiaco with fallow deer, red deer, roe dear, lynx and mouflons, wild boars, pheasants, eagle owls, ...
Young and old enjoy the Dolomiti Superski family region: - Children’s lifts and family skiing areas: The small skiing ...
Ponticello-Prato Piazza Length: 4.2 km Altitude: 496 m Difficulty: less difficult Type: winter hiking End point: 1990 m ...